Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews has announced Victoria will enter a five-day lockdown from 11.59pm tonight, ending at 11.59pm Tuesday night. That means there will only be five reasons to leave home:
- Shopping for food and supplies,
- authorised work and study,
- care and care giving,
- getting vaccinated.
What does this mean for Out Doors?
Unfortunately, Out Doors’ scheduled program from Monday 19 July – Friday 23 July won’t be running while the state is in lockdown.
Programs that are running after this date will be assessed next week, and we will provide advice based on the Victorian Government’s recommendations.
Participants who are registered to attend next week’s program will be contacted by Out Doors Inc. staff.
If you need to get in touch with us, please Contact Us.
Where can I find more information?
For more information on lockdown restrictions, please visit and read the Statement from Premier Daniel Andrews.
We all need to continue to play our part to help slow the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
What if I need to talk to someone?
If you or anyone you know needs to talk to someone during this time, contact:
- Lifeline: Phone: 13 11 14 (24 hours/7 days) Text: 0477 13 11 14 (6pm – midnight AEDT, 7 nights) Chat online: Crisis Chat (7pm – midnight, 7 nights)
- Beyond Blue: Phone: 1300 22 4636 (24 hours/7 days) Chat online: Online Chat
- Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 059 467
- Open Arms – Veterans Support Service – 24 hrs 1800 011 046
- Kids Helpline 1800 551 800
- eHeadspace 1800 650 890
- Family Relationship Advice Line 1800 050 321
- Sexual Assault, Domestic or Family Violence and Abuse – 1800 RESPECT 1800 737 732
- Mensline 1300 78 99 78
- QLife 1800 184 527
Media Contact: Iudita Trifa-Schmidt, firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 9417 2111.