Acting Victorian Premier James Merlino today announced that restrictions in Melbourne will remain in place for the next seven days until 11.59pm on Thursday 10 June.
What does this mean for Out Doors?
Out Doors programs for the week of the 7th of June won’t be running and will be rescheduled for a later date. Participants who are registered to attend any of these programs will be contacted by Out Doors Inc. staff. We will continue to monitor the latest advice from the Victorian Government and follow their advice and recommendations.
If you need to get in touch with us, please Contact Us.
What are the restrictions?
Source: The Victorian Government’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) website
Acting Victorian Premier James Merlino today announced that current restrictions will remain in place in Melbourne for the next seven days until 11.59pm on Thursday 10 June.
- There will be 5 permitted reasons to leave home:
- Shopping for necessary goods and services within 10km of home, unless nearest shops are further– one household member once per day
- To get vaccinated (40-49 year old age group now eligible for a vaccine, including Pfizer where available)
- Caregiving and compassionate reasons
- Authorised work or permitted education
- Masks are compulsory everywhere except for in the home
- The 10km from home limit will apply except for permitted work, unless there is a need for essential items beyond that distance.
We all need to continue to play our part to help slow the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
What if I need to talk to someone?
If you or anyone you know needs to talk to someone during this time, contact:
- Lifeline: Phone: 13 11 14 (24 hours/7 days) Text: 0477 13 11 14 (6pm – midnight AEDT, 7 nights) Chat online: Crisis Chat (7pm – midnight, 7 nights)
- Beyond Blue: Phone: 1300 22 4636 (24 hours/7 days) Chat online: Online Chat
- Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 059 467
- Open Arms – Veterans Support Service – 24 hrs 1800 011 046
- Kids Helpline 1800 551 800
- eHeadspace 1800 650 890
- Family Relationship Advice Line 1800 050 321
- Sexual Assault, Domestic or Family Violence and Abuse – 1800 RESPECT 1800 737 732
- Mensline 1300 78 99 78
- QLife 1800 184 527
Keep safe during this difficult time and will keep you updated via email and our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts.
Media Contact: Iudita Trifa-Schmidt, email@example.com or (03) 9417 2111.
Post a comment