Are you ready for your next outdoor adventure? Out Doors is pleased to announce the release of our Program Calendar for July-December 2021.
The programs in this calendar are tentative, as we rely on guidance from the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) as to whether or not we can run programs, but we’ll keep you updated in due course.
To access our current Program Calendar, click below:
Process for getting onto programs
- Please read through the Calendar program descriptions and use the Expression of Interest Form (below) to indicate which programs you are interested in.
- Return the Expression of Interest form back to Out Doors either by post, email, or phone.
- Please note that indicating your interest in a program is not a guarantee of being on a program. We have a selection process. If selected, you will be sent an invitation for the specific program closer to the date and asked to confirm if you will be attending or not.
- Once you have received a program invitation you must contact us to confirm you would like to attend.
To download an expression of interest form, click below:
New to Out Doors?
If you’re new to Out Doors and would like to learn more about participating in our outdoor adventure and recreation programs, click:
Out Doors Inc. is a registered NDIS provider (#4050002688) and has funding options for non-NDIS participants, too.
Out Doors Inc and its staff will be running programs with strict measures in place to protect our staff and participants during the COVID-19 pandemic with advice from the DHHS.
If you are not well, have cold flu like symptoms and/or a temperature, please and seek medical advice.
Please always observe all relevant Social Distancing and safety measures as required by the Victorian Government. Visit the Victorian Government’s coronavirus (COVID-19) website for more information.
What if I need to talk to someone?
If you or anyone you know needs to talk to someone during this time, contact:
- Lifeline: Phone: 13 11 14 (24 hours/7 days) Text: 0477 13 11 14 (6pm – midnight AEDT, 7 nights) Chat online: Crisis Chat (7pm – midnight, 7 nights)
- Beyond Blue: Phone: 1300 22 4636 (24 hours/7 days) Chat online: Online Chat
- Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 059 467
- Open Arms – Veterans Support Service – 24 hrs 1800 011 046
- Kids Helpline 1800 551 800
- eHeadspace 1800 650 890
- Family Relationship Advice Line 1800 050 321
- Sexual Assault, Domestic or Family Violence and Abuse – 1800 RESPECT 1800 737 732
- Mensline 1300 78 99 78
- QLife 1800 184 527
Media Contact: Iudita Trifa-Schmidt, firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 9417 2111.