With the Macedon Ranges as our backdrop enjoy an authentic campfire experience on a Winters day. Staying warm close to the fire, the group will share stories and try a camp oven lunch prepared by the Out Doors Inc. staff. Use the time to slow down and embrace the natural environment. If time permits, the group will take in a nature walk and discover the beauty of the rangers in winter.
The itinerary for the day will offer the following:
- Campfire experience
- Immersion in the natural environment.
- Spend some time and connect with like-minded people.
- Enjoy a warm camp oven lunch.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to improve your mental health and wellbeing. Express your interest by clicking the “EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST” button or by contacting us at 03 9417 2111 or via email at email@example.com.
- Express your interest (form below): Express your interest in the programs that are suitable by using the Expression of Interest (EOI) form below. There’s no need to express your interest again if you have already filled in and returned an EOI form that was mailed to you previously.
- We’ll be in touch: Out Doors Inc. staff will then contact you to confirm you have up-to-date medical information and a current service agreement (NDIS only). Once these details are current, Out Doors Inc. staff will then send you a program invitation that will include program specifics and the date of the planning meeting (overnight programs only).
- Accept your invitation: Once you’ve received the invitation, confirm your place in that program, by contacting Out Doors Inc. via phone, email, or post.
- Get ready to go: Once enrolled, refer to your program invitation for key information and contact us should you have questions or if you can no longer attend the program.
That’s ok, you might still be able to join us in time for this program. Whether you’re a nature lover, an adrenaline junkie, or just someone who enjoys a good old outdoor escapade, Out Doors Inc. is the place to be. Now, let’s get down to business. Joining Out Doors Inc. is easy.
Here’s how you can get started:
- See if you’re eligible for funding by taking our Participant Eligibility Quiz.
- Book your free intake assessment if you are eligible.
- Fill out a few forms.
- Join us outdoors!
We told you it was easy! So, what are you waiting for? Take the plunge and join Out Doors Inc. today. Your next extraordinary adventure awaits! Let’s get ready to explore the great outdoors together. See you on the wild side!
02 Oct 2023
- The GrampiansLocation
03 Oct 2023
- 11 Stubbs Street, Kensington VICLocation
04 Oct 2023
- Brisbane RangesLocation