As part of Mental Health Month, join Out Doors’ Program Coordinator, Ben, from your own outdoor space, whether it be a park, along a creek, at the beach, in your backyard – anywhere that gives you the opportunity to get in touch with the outside world.
We will be inviting people to join us engaging our senses in our surroundings, and then getting a little bit creative with what we can find around us. We will finish the session with a breathing/meditation exercise to head home refreshed and rejuvenated.
How do I register?
Step 1: Register Your Details
Register your details by clicking “Book Online” above to receive the link to Ben’s LIVE event via email before the event.
Step 2: Receive the link via email
A few days before the event, we’ll send you the link and any resources!
Step 3: Watch our event!
Watch on your PC, Laptop or Phone!
(We’ll be using either Zoom or Microsoft Teams which works on any Microsoft, Apple and Android device. You’ll need an Internet connection)
What if I need to talk to someone?
If you or anyone you know needs to talk to someone during this time, contact:
- Lifeline:Phone: 13 11 14 (24 hours/7 days) Text: 0477 13 11 14 (6pm – midnight AEDT, 7 nights) Chat online: Crisis Chat (7pm – midnight, 7 nights)
- Beyond Blue:Phone: 1300 22 4636 (24 hours/7 days) Chat online: Online Chat
- Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 059 467
- Open Arms – Veterans Support Service – 24 hrs 1800 011 046
- Kids Helpline 1800 551 800
- eHeadspace 1800 650 890
- Family Relationship Advice Line 1800 050 321
- Sexual Assault, Domestic or Family Violence and Abuse – 1800 RESPECT 1800 737 732
- Mensline 1300 78 99 78
- QLife 1800 184 527