You’re invited to find out more about Out Doors Inc. at our next information session.
This session is your chance to find out more about the range of activities we offer and to ask us any questions. It will also give you a feel for what becoming involved in the Out Doors Inc. community is like and give you the opportunity to meet other potential participants and some members of our staff. Following this session, you will be invited to book an intake meeting if you’re ready to get started with Out Doors.
This is a FREE session that will take place between 1:00pm – 2:00pm on Thursday 15 December at the Out Doors Inc. office in Kensington (11 Stubbs St, Kensington VIC 3031).
Snacks, tea, and coffee will be provided.
Register your interest by clicking the “REGISTER” button (below) and entering your details. Alternatively, you can contact us by phone on 03 9417 2111 or email us at email@example.com.
Our staff works collaboratively with participants to ensure the program meets the specific needs of the individuals and goals of the group, giving participants a sense of ownership over their programs.
- Cross-country Skiing
- Mountain bike riding
- Rock climbing
- Creative programs like bush art and drumming
- and more
- Out Doors Inc. is a Melbourne-based not-for-profit organisation with over 30 years of experience in running outdoor recreation and adventure programs aimed at improving mental health and wellbeing for people living with a mental health condition.
- We offer a range of one-, two-, and five-day adventure, recreation, and respite programs that cater to all fitness levels and are run by qualified Program Coordinators.
- We are a registered NDIS provider and we receive government funding for people between 16-64 from Melbourne’s Northern and Eastern Metropolitan regions who are not on an NDIS plan.
03 Jul 2023
Seaside SaunterJoin us for some fresh air and a beautiful seaside walk around Ricketts Point Marine Sanctuary.
- Ricketts Point Marine SanctuaryLocation
04 Jul 2023
You Yangs Day HikeWe will head out for a day of walking through the eucalypt bush, enjoying the views and the landscape.
- You Yangs Regional ParkLocation
04 Jul 2023
Participant Information Session – July 2023Learn about outdoor programs for better mental health at Out Doors Inc. Free information session, register now!