To Support Mental Health Week, we’ve teamed up with mindfulness coach, award-winning blogger, host of The Mindful Kind podcast and author of The Mindful Kind book, Rachael Kable. With a big dream to empower people around the world to live more mindfully in fun, simple and meaningful ways, Rachael is passionate about sharing mindfulness with people who want to live more purposeful and experience less “rushed” lives. We’re beyond excited to team up with her to deliver a special webinar for the Out Doors Inc. community.
Join us for this FREE 1-hour session as Rachael shares some mindfulness techniques and mindful living strategies to help you reduce and manage stress. Rachael will cover mindfulness and how it can be used for stress management, plus three strategies for living more mindfully in simple ways. You will also get to take part in a 5-minute guided mindfulness technique and participate in a 10-minute Q&A at the end of the session where you can ask Rachael all of the mindfulness questions on your …. mind.
How do I register?
Step 1: Register Your Details
Register your details by clicking “Book Online” above to receive the link to the Mindfulness Webinar via email before the event.
Step 2: Receive the link via email
A few days before the event, we’ll send you the link and any resources!
Step 3: Watch the mindfulness webinar!
Watch on your PC, Laptop or Phone!
(We’ll be using either Zoom, which works on any Microsoft, Apple and Android device. All you’ll need is an internet connection)
What if I need to talk to someone?
If you or anyone you know needs to talk to someone during this time, contact:
- Lifeline:Phone: 13 11 14 (24 hours/7 days) Text: 0477 13 11 14 (6pm – midnight AEDT, 7 nights) Chat online: Crisis Chat (7pm – midnight, 7 nights)
- Beyond Blue:Phone: 1300 22 4636 (24 hours/7 days) Chat online: Online Chat
- Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 059 467
- Open Arms – Veterans Support Service – 24 hrs 1800 011 046
- Kids Helpline 1800 551 800
- eHeadspace 1800 650 890
- Family Relationship Advice Line 1800 050 321
- Sexual Assault, Domestic or Family Violence and Abuse – 1800 RESPECT 1800 737 732
- Mensline 1300 78 99 78
- QLife 1800 184 527