There is a place called Heathcote. There is a place called Bendigo. …and in between them is a rail trail. Join us for two nights and three days of bike riding along this iconic trail. From the Pink Cliffs in Heathcote, the broad waters of Lake Eppalock, Bendigo’s forested parks and yesterday’s train stations, there is so much to explore. At night, we will be staying at comfortable accommodation at Camp Getaway in Axedale. The accommodation has mini-golf, table tennis and even a telescope. This is not one to be missed!
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to improve your mental health and wellbeing. Express your interest by clicking the “EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST” button or by contacting us at 03 9417 2111 or via email at email@example.com.
- Express your interest (form below): Express your interest in the programs that are suitable by using the Expression of Interest (EOI) form below. There’s no need to express your interest again if you have already filled in and returned an EOI form that was mailed to you previously.
- We’ll be in touch: Out Doors Inc. staff will then contact you to confirm you have up-to-date medical information and a current service agreement (NDIS only). Once these details are current, Out Doors Inc. staff will then send you a program invitation that will include program specifics and the date of the planning meeting (overnight programs only).
- Accept your invitation: Once you’ve received the invitation, confirm your place in that program, by contacting Out Doors Inc. via phone, email, or post.
- Get ready to go: Once enrolled, refer to your program invitation for key information and contact us should you have questions or if you can no longer attend the program.
That’s ok, you might still be able to join us in time for this program. Whether you’re a nature lover, an adrenaline junkie, or just someone who enjoys a good old outdoor escapade, Out Doors Inc. is the place to be. Now, let’s get down to business. Joining Out Doors Inc. is easy.
Here’s how you can get started:
- See if you’re eligible for funding by taking our Participant Eligibility Quiz.
- Book your free intake assessment if you are eligible.
- Fill out a few forms.
- Join us outdoors!
We told you it was easy! So, what are you waiting for? Take the plunge and join Out Doors Inc. today. Your next extraordinary adventure awaits! Let’s get ready to explore the great outdoors together. See you on the wild side!
04 Mar 2024
05 Mar 2024
- Ricketts Point Marine SanctuaryLocation
05 Mar 2024