Olga Shegoleva holds a Bachelor of Microbiology and migrated to Australia from Ukraine in 2000. Her work experience ranges from aged care, administration and running her own business. For the past 14 years, she has been caring for her brother who participated in Out Doors’ programs until mid-2014 when the funding cuts ceased his eligibility to attend. For the past 4 years, Olga has also been caring for her frail mother and uncle. As a full-time carer for her family, Olga is a strong advocate for people in caring roles and is keen to share her experience and knowledge with the Council of Out Doors.
Stay Connected with Out Doors Inc!
News and Media
- Participant Stories: “Non-Alcoholic Mocktail Recipe” December 17, 2020
- Participant Stories: “Growing Healthy Herbs” December 17, 2020
- Participant Stories: “Out Doors’ Wellbeing Convention 2018″ December 17, 2020
- Participant Stories: “Mindfulness Exercises” December 17, 2020
- Participant Stories: “Benefits of Walking” December 17, 2020