Olga Shegoleva holds a Bachelor of Microbiology and migrated to Australia from Ukraine in 2000. Her work experience ranges from aged care, administration and running her own business. For the past 14 years, she has been caring for her brother who participated in Out Doors’ programs until mid-2014 when the funding cuts ceased his eligibility to attend. For the past 4 years, Olga has also been caring for her frail mother and uncle. As a full-time carer for her family, Olga is a strong advocate for people in caring roles and is keen to share her experience and knowledge with the Council of Out Doors.
Stay Connected with Out Doors Inc!
News and Media
- COVID-19 Update: The Next Steps out of Lockdown October 18, 2020
- Participant Stories: “Important Dates to Remember” October 6, 2020
- Meet the Team: Ben Wilkinson October 5, 2020
- COVID-19 Update: Second Step Restrictions September 29, 2020
- Participant Stories: “The Benefits of Gardening” September 22, 2020