Jonathan Kneebone is the Senior Manager of Policy, Advocacy and Strategic Projects at Indigenous Business Australia. He holds a Masters of Mineral Law and Policy from the University of Dundee, a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts from the University of Melbourne and has been selected in the 2019 cohort of the Atlantic Fellows for Social Equity program. Throughout his career, Jonathan has had a strong commitment to social justice and principles of fairness and equity and has spent over a decade working as a lawyer on native title, land rights, property and commercial matters on behalf of traditional owners. Jonathan is passionate about the outdoors and natural environment as a medium for providing enduring positive and rewarding experiences.
Stay Connected with Out Doors Inc!
News and Media
- Participant Stories: “Non-Alcoholic Mocktail Recipe” December 17, 2020
- Participant Stories: “Growing Healthy Herbs” December 17, 2020
- Participant Stories: “Out Doors’ Wellbeing Convention 2018″ December 17, 2020
- Participant Stories: “Mindfulness Exercises” December 17, 2020
- Participant Stories: “Benefits of Walking” December 17, 2020