Darryl Flukes is an experienced executive across the energy supply chain with a strong focus on renewable energy, wholesale markets and risk management. He has held numerous board positions and advisory roles across Australia, New Zealand and Europe. Though having no direct exposure to the mental health sector (other than through his personal experience), the “raison d’être” of Out Doors resonates with Darryl who is eager to contribute his skills and knowledge to support Out Doors’ mission.
Stay Connected with Out Doors Inc!
News and Media
- “Participant Stories: A Retreat with a (Oliver) Twist” July 12, 2023
- Participant Stories: “The Three Gorges Walks and Drumming Holiday” July 12, 2023
- Participant Stories: “How to Grow Snow Peas” July 12, 2023
- 2023 Out Doors Inc. Wellbeing Convention! July 12, 2023
- Liz’s Winter Health Tips July 12, 2023