Darryl Flukes is an experienced executive across the energy supply chain with a strong focus on renewable energy, wholesale markets and risk management. He has held numerous board positions and advisory roles across Australia, New Zealand and Europe. Though having no direct exposure to the mental health sector (other than through his personal experience), the “raison d’être” of Out Doors resonates with Darryl who is eager to contribute his skills and knowledge to support Out Doors’ mission.
Stay Connected with Out Doors Inc!
News and Media
- COVID-19 Update: Victoria goes into 5-day lockdown July 15, 2021
- COVID-19 Update: Melbourne Restrictions to Ease June 23, 2021
- Health tip for Surviving Winter June 22, 2021
- Participant Stories: “The Grampians Program Review” June 22, 2021
- Meet the Team: “Chris Couper” June 21, 2021