Carole Hatherly is an experienced registered nurse who has been a participant of Out Doors and a valued mentor for the past 6 years. She is very passionate about Out Doors as an organisation and its philosophy. Carole has a very positive relationship with participants and uses her sense of humour to welcome new participants to the programs. Due to her own experience with Out Doors, Carole would like to contribute her skills and knowledge to the organisation by being part of the governing Council.
Stay Connected with Out Doors Inc!
News and Media
- COVID-19 Update: Victoria goes into 5-day lockdown July 15, 2021
- COVID-19 Update: Melbourne Restrictions to Ease June 23, 2021
- Health tip for Surviving Winter June 22, 2021
- Participant Stories: “The Grampians Program Review” June 22, 2021
- Meet the Team: “Chris Couper” June 21, 2021