Carole Hatherly is an experienced registered nurse who has been a participant of Out Doors and a valued mentor for the past 6 years. She is very passionate about Out Doors as an organisation and its philosophy. Carole has a very positive relationship with participants and uses her sense of humour to welcome new participants to the programs. Due to her own experience with Out Doors, Carole would like to contribute her skills and knowledge to the organisation by being part of the governing Council.
Stay Connected with Out Doors Inc!
News and Media
- COVID-19 Update: The Next Steps out of Lockdown October 18, 2020
- Participant Stories: “Important Dates to Remember” October 6, 2020
- Meet the Team: Ben Wilkinson October 5, 2020
- COVID-19 Update: Second Step Restrictions September 29, 2020
- Participant Stories: “The Benefits of Gardening” September 22, 2020