Carole Hatherly is an experienced registered nurse who has been a participant of Out Doors and a valued mentor for the past 6 years. She is very passionate about Out Doors as an organisation and its philosophy. Carole has a very positive relationship with participants and uses her sense of humour to welcome new participants to the programs. Due to her own experience with Out Doors, Carole would like to contribute her skills and knowledge to the organisation by being part of the governing Council.
Stay Connected with Out Doors Inc!
News and Media
- COVID-19 Update: Melbourne roadmap out of lockdown October 18, 2021
- The October-December Program Calendar has landed! September 28, 2021
- National Mental Health Month Events September 21, 2021
- Wildlife Watering Stations September 21, 2021
- Spring Veggies Planting Guide September 20, 2021