Carole Hatherly is an experienced registered nurse who has been a participant of Out Doors and a valued mentor for the past 6 years. She is very passionate about Out Doors as an organisation and its philosophy. Carole has a very positive relationship with participants and uses her sense of humour to welcome new participants to the programs. Due to her own experience with Out Doors, Carole would like to contribute her skills and knowledge to the organisation by being part of the governing Council.
Stay Connected with Out Doors Inc!
News and Media
- Participant Stories: “Goldfields Getaway” September 12, 2022
- Participant Stories: “Growing Capsicum” September 12, 2022
- Meet the Team: Emma September 12, 2022
- Participant Stories: “Mount Beauty Art Holiday” September 12, 2022
- Participant Stories: “Canoeing on the Murray River” September 12, 2022