Carole Hatherly is an experienced registered nurse who has been a participant of Out Doors and a valued mentor for the past 6 years. She is very passionate about Out Doors as an organisation and its philosophy. Carole has a very positive relationship with participants and uses her sense of humour to welcome new participants to the programs. Due to her own experience with Out Doors, Carole would like to contribute her skills and knowledge to the organisation by being part of the governing Council.
Stay Connected with Out Doors Inc!
News and Media
- Meet the Team: Pei Ting March 30, 2022
- Balnarring Mental Health First Aid Program Review March 22, 2022
- Participant Stories: “Make Your Own Cabbage Patch” March 22, 2022
- Wilsons Prom Review March 22, 2022
- Hot Tips for Autumn March 22, 2022