Carole Hatherly is an experienced registered nurse who has been a participant of Out Doors and a valued mentor for the past 6 years. She is very passionate about Out Doors as an organisation and its philosophy. Carole has a very positive relationship with participants and uses her sense of humour to welcome new participants to the programs. Due to her own experience with Out Doors, Carole would like to contribute her skills and knowledge to the organisation by being part of the governing Council.
Stay Connected with Out Doors Inc!
News and Media
- “Participant Stories: A Retreat with a (Oliver) Twist” July 12, 2023
- Participant Stories: “The Three Gorges Walks and Drumming Holiday” July 12, 2023
- Participant Stories: “How to Grow Snow Peas” July 12, 2023
- 2023 Out Doors Inc. Wellbeing Convention! July 12, 2023
- Liz’s Winter Health Tips July 12, 2023