The Victorian government has just released its roadmap out of COVID-19 restrictions which has given us a much better idea of what we can offer for the rest of this year. In response to this news, we have put together a program calendar for the remainder of the year that we’re sure you’ll love!
This means the countdown to our next program has officially started!
Please note that the Mini October Calendar that you may have received a few weeks ago has now been replaced with this new October to December calendar.
Our plan is to ease you back in by starting with a series of half-day programs where you meet us on location. This means you will need to bring your own lunch, water, and appropriate clothing for the weather. The rest of the year will be filled with exciting programs all across Victoria. Please read the October- December Calendar for all the trip details and get in touch with us if you’d like to participate.
To access our October-December 2021 Program Calendar, click below:
Process for getting onto programs
- Read through the calendar to find programs that suit your needs, preferences, andavailability.
- Contact Out Doors Inc. via phone, email, or post to express your interest in the programs you wish to attend. Click below to download an Expression of Interest form.
- Out Doors Inc staff will then contact you to confirm you have up-to-date medical forms and a current service agreement (NDIS only – more info on page 3 of the Program Calendar). Once these details are current, ODI staff will confirm your place on the program and send you an invite where required.
- Once enrolled, refer to your program invite (Day trips included in this calendar/multi-day program invites will be posted individually), and please read through the COVID-19 health information (page 4 of the Program Calendar) to ensure you are able to attend.
To download an Expression of Interest form, click below:
We can’t wait to see you there!
New to Out Doors?
If you’re new to Out Doors and would like to learn more about participating in our outdoor adventure and recreation programs, click:
Out Doors Inc. is a registered NDIS provider (#4050002688) and has funding options for non-NDIS participants, too.
Out Doors Inc. and its staff will be running programs with strict measures in place to protect our staff and participants during the COVID-19 pandemic with advice from the DHHS.
If you are not well, have cold flu-like symptoms and/or a temperature, please and seek medical advice.
Please always observe all relevant Social Distancing and safety measures as required by the Victorian Government. Visit the Victorian Government’s coronavirus (COVID-19) website for more information.
What if I need to talk to someone?
If you or anyone you know needs to talk to someone during this time, contact:
- Lifeline: Phone: 13 11 14 (24 hours/7 days) Text: 0477 13 11 14 (6pm – midnight AEDT, 7 nights) Chat online: Crisis Chat (7pm – midnight, 7 nights)
- Beyond Blue: Phone: 1300 22 4636 (24 hours/7 days) Chat online: Online Chat
- Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 059 467
- Open Arms – Veterans Support Service – 24 hrs 1800 011 046
- Kids Helpline 1800 551 800
- eHeadspace 1800 650 890
- Family Relationship Advice Line 1800 050 321
- Sexual Assault, Domestic or Family Violence and Abuse – 1800 RESPECT 1800 737 732
- Mensline 1300 78 99 78
- QLife 1800 184 527
Media Contact: Iudita Trifa-Schmidt, email@example.com or (03) 9417 2111.