Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews has announced Metropolitan Melbourne’s current lockdown will end from 11.59pm on Thursday 21 December.
What are Victoria’s new re-opening COVID-19 rules?
The following rules will apply in Melbourne from Friday, October 22.
- Reasons to leave home and curfew no longer in place
- 10 people including dependants can visit a home each day
- 15 people can gather outdoors
- Pubs, clubs and entertainment venues can open to 20 fully vaccinated people indoors and 50 fully vaccinated people outdoors
- Funerals and weddings allowed for 20 fully vaccinated indoors and 50 fully vaccinated outdoors
- All students to return to school at least part time
- Hairdressing and beauty salons to open for up to five fully vaccinated people at a time.
What does this mean for Out Doors?
Our plan is to ease programs back by beginning with a series of half-day programs where you meet us on location. This means you will need to bring your own lunch, water, and appropriate clothing for the weather. The rest of the year will be filled with exciting programs all across Victoria. Please read the October- December Calendar for all the trip details and get in touch with us if you’d like to participate.
To access our October-December 2021 Program Calendar, click this link: October – December 2021 Program Calendar (outdoorsinc.org.au)
If you need to get in touch with us, please Contact Us.
What if I need to talk to someone?
If you or anyone you know needs to talk to someone during this time, contact:
- Lifeline: Phone: 13 11 14 (24 hours/7 days) Text: 0477 13 11 14 (6pm – midnight AEDT, 7 nights) Chat online: Crisis Chat (7pm – midnight, 7 nights)
- Beyond Blue: Phone: 1300 22 4636 (24 hours/7 days) Chat online: Online Chat
- Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 059 467
- Open Arms – Veterans Support Service – 24 hrs 1800 011 046
- Kids Helpline 1800 551 800
- eHeadspace 1800 650 890
- Family Relationship Advice Line 1800 050 321
- Sexual Assault, Domestic or Family Violence and Abuse – 1800 RESPECT 1800 737 732
- Mensline 1300 78 99 78
- QLife 1800 184 527
Media Contact: Iudita Trifa-Schmidt, email@example.com or (03) 9417 2111.