Come along to explore the Mornington Peninsula. Breathe the fresh air and experience both coastal and country walks all just over an hour’s drive from Melbourne. When not out and about we will relax in the warm country-style home.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to improve your mental health and wellbeing. Express your interest by clicking the “EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST” button or by contacting us at 03 9417 2111 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Express your interest (form below): Express your interest in the programs that are suitable by using the Expression of Interest (EOI) form below. There’s no need to express your interest again if you have already filled in and returned an EOI form that was mailed to you previously.
- We’ll be in touch: Out Doors Inc. staff will then contact you to confirm you have up-to-date medical information and a current service agreement (NDIS only). Once these details are current, Out Doors Inc. staff will then send you a program invitation that will include program specifics and the date of the planning meeting (overnight programs only).
- Accept your invitation: Once you’ve received the invitation, confirm your place in that program, by contacting Out Doors Inc. via phone, email, or post.
- Get ready to go: Once enrolled, refer to your program invitation for key information and contact us should you have questions or if you can no longer attend the program.
That’s ok, you might still be able to join us in time for this program. Whether you’re a nature lover, an adrenaline junkie, or just someone who enjoys a good old outdoor escapade, Out Doors Inc. is the place to be. Now, let’s get down to business. Joining Out Doors Inc. is easy.
Here’s how you can get started:
- See if you’re eligible for funding by taking our Participant Eligibility Quiz.
- Book your free intake assessment if you are eligible.
- Fill out a few forms.
- Join us outdoors!
We told you it was easy! So, what are you waiting for? Take the plunge and join Out Doors Inc. today. Your next extraordinary adventure awaits! Let’s get ready to explore the great outdoors together. See you on the wild side!
12 Dec 2023
12 Dec 2023
- Mornington PeninsulaLocation