To Support Mental Health Week, Out Doors’ Program Coordinator, Gavin is holding a LIVE, free 45-minute interactive webinar running through some seasonal bicycle maintenance to get your bicycle up and running for the warm weather!
There will be a question and answer session where Gavin can answer any specific questions about maintaining your bike, replacing worn parts, avenues for purchasing a bicycle – or any other bicycle-related sessions.
How do I register?
Step 1: Register Your Details
Register your details by clicking “Book Online” above to receive the link to Gavin’s LIVE event via email before the event.
Step 2: Receive the link via email
A few days before the event, we’ll send you the link and any resources!
Step 3: Watch our event!
Watch on your PC, Laptop or Phone!
(We’ll be using either Zoom or Microsoft Teams which works on any Microsoft, Apple and Android device. You’ll need an Internet connection)
What if I need to talk to someone?
If you or anyone you know needs to talk to someone during this time, contact:
- Lifeline:Phone: 13 11 14 (24 hours/7 days) Text: 0477 13 11 14 (6pm – midnight AEDT, 7 nights) Chat online: Crisis Chat (7pm – midnight, 7 nights)
- Beyond Blue:Phone: 1300 22 4636 (24 hours/7 days) Chat online: Online Chat
- Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 059 467
- Open Arms – Veterans Support Service – 24 hrs 1800 011 046
- Kids Helpline 1800 551 800
- eHeadspace 1800 650 890
- Family Relationship Advice Line 1800 050 321
- Sexual Assault, Domestic or Family Violence and Abuse – 1800 RESPECT 1800 737 732
- Mensline 1300 78 99 78
- QLife 1800 184 527